At Happy and Healthy Canine Wellness, here is what you will receive when working with us:
- One on one guidance in making the transition for your pet to a natural lifestyle. You will receive support every step of the way! As a client, you are encouraged to ask questions to ensure that you gain a complete understanding of what following a natural lifestyle for your pet entails, and the importance of providing species specific nutrition.
- Proper nutrition is the foundation of good health, and as such, it is our belief that in order for any living creature to thrive and reach their optimum best health, diet must be correct. As the old Ayurvedic proverb says, “When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use; when diet is correct, medicine is of no need." We take this very seriously, and believe that in order to achieve the best results, all clients need to provide their animals a diet appropriate to their species.
- You will learn how to assess and determine common environmental toxins that may be causing your dog or cat health challenges. Many of the common ailments that our pets exhibit, such as allergies and skin disorders, are actually caused by toxins in their environment. These ailments are often easily remedied by making some simple changes in your pet's diet and lifestyle. Once the toxins are removed, the symptoms are often greatly reduced, and may completely disappear.
- You will learn how to use herbs and other natural products to enhance wellness and build immune strength, helping your pet to achieve and maintain their most vibrant health. No two animals are the same, therefore all recommendations are uniquely tailored to best support the health of your companion and their particular health challenges.
- Clients receive ongoing support to ensure that they understand what their animal companion is going through, and how to best support them during the transition from imbalance to homeostasis and beyond.
- It is common for our pets to go through both physical and emotional changes as they detoxify, and we at Happy and Healthy Canine Wellness are here to answer any questions or concerns you might have throughout the process. Detoxification can take some time, depending on the age of your pet, as well as their current health challenges. Rest assured that we will be here to assist you every step of the way!
We also practice what we preach! All of our carnivore pets eat a species appropriate, raw, prey model diet. All family members, including our animals, drink purified water, get plenty of outdoor time and exercise, and LOTS of love. :-)
Remember, change doesn't need to be scary!
If you have any questions about what our services include, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Yours in Health and Wellness,
Gloria Gray CSAN, CCNC